- Single-Payment Plan: Payment due by July 1st.
- Two-Payment Plan: 1st payment due July 1st – 2nd payment due January 1st
- Monthly Auto-Debit Plan: Payments deducted on the 5th of each month, starting July 5
- A Participatory Rate is available to those families that complete thirty (30) hours of service to the school. This option not only reduces tuition for the family, but also helps to connect us as a community.
|Tuition Options||1 Child||2 Children||3 Children|
- New Student Application Fee: $100.00 per student
- Registration Fee: $450.00 per student
- Optional Costs: Extended Care, Pizza Lunch Mondays, Smoothie Mondays, School Lunch Program
We ask parents to support the school financially by contributing to our Angel Fund and Annual Auction. The Angel Fund assists the school to meet the gap between what we charge for Tuition and the actual cost of educating each child. While we have a suggested contribution amount, we are more focused on participation and ask families to contribute at a level that is comfortable for them.
The Annual Auction raises funds for new equipment, new programs, and improvements to our school facilities. Once again, participation is the emphasis and we ask families to contribute as they can. Many families meet this obligation by supplying auction items such as gift certificates or baskets from local businesses.
We encourage families to contact our school if there are any questions or concerns about tuition. There are several sources available for tuition assistance, and a few programs are listed below.
Archdiocese of San Francisco
The Archdiocese of San Francisco offers as-needed funding for families living within Marin, San Francisco, and San Mateo Counties. These programs exist to ensure that Catholic education is accessible to students within the Archdiocese. You can get more information about available funding and applying via TADS by visiting the Archdiocese of San Francisco website.
The Basic Fund
The BASIC Fund provides scholarships on a first-come, first-served basis to families in financial need. The awards are based on household size and income and cover up to $2,000 of the tuition per child each school year. Visit the Basic Fund website for more information.
St. Patrick Parish Scholarship Fund
Tuition assistance is available directly from St. Patrick Parish based upon family need. Applicants must be participating members of the Parish for at least one year, and must have applied for both the Basic Fund and the Archdiocese of San Francisco program.