Because we believe that we demonstrate our deep concern for our students in a myriad of ways, it is important for them to reciprocate and show their appreciation for the gift of the solid education that they receive at St. Patrick School.
All students who attend St. Patrick School in seventh and eighth grades are required to perform 20 service hours before their 8th grade Confirmation. We feel that the gift of time and talent that students share with others will benefit them in surprising ways.
These are a few of the service projects performed by our students:
- “Kids Who Care” food drive
- Lenten Lunches
- Christmas Project (coordinated with Parish)
- Warm Clothing Drive
- Holy Childhood Association
- The Milo Foundation Project
- Quilt Projects for Children’s Hospital