What is the Angel Fund?
The Angel Fund is our annual fundraiser that allows you to make a tax-deductible donation to help keep St. Patrick School a strong, thriving, faith-based educational leader. Because tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating our child(ren), the school depends on your generosity to make up the annual operating budget.
If you would like to donate, please visit our online donation page.
What does the Angel Fund Support?
We are truly blessed to have your financial backing to support many enriched programs for our children. Because we had over 90% of families participate in our Angel Fund last year, we are able to offer enrichment opportunities in many curriculum areas:
- Science – Taught by science specialists
- Differentiated math – Taught by math specialists
- Math Enrichment in grades 1 and 2
- School Counselor – Two days per week
- K-4 P.E. – Teacher and an aide
- Junior High P.E. – Two P.E. teachers
- Language Arts – Taught by two teachers in grades 3-5
- Reading – Taught by two teachers in grade 3
- Spanish – Taught by a language specialist in grades 7–8
- Playground Supervisor
The Angel Fund allows St. Patrick School to offer reasonable and affordable tuition rates while providing the highest quality educational value in Marin County.