What is the Angel Fund?
The Angel Fund is an annual fundraiser that invites our supporters to make tax-deductible donations to ensure that St. Patrick School remains a strong, thriving, faith-based educational leader. Because tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating our students, the school depends on the generosity of others to augment the annual operating budget. The Angel Fund allows us to offer reasonable and affordable tuition rates while providing the highest quality educational value in Marin County.
If you would like to donate, please visit our Online Donation Page.
What does the Angel Fund Support?
We are truly blessed to have additional financial backing to support the many programs available to our students. Because we have over 90% of our families participate in the Angel Fund, we are able to offer enrichment opportunities in many curriculum areas:
- Science taught by science specialists
- Math enrichment at all grade levels
- Music taught by a music specialist
- Art taught by an art specialist
- Language Arts taught by two teachers in grades 3-5
- Reading taught by two teachers in grade 3
- Spanish taught by a language specialist in grades 7–8
- Playground Supervisor
- Two full-time teachers in Kindergarten